Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Creativity and New Media

To do this assignment I used bitstrips to form a character and comic strip. I logged on using my Facebook information which allowed me to create my first avatar and strip. My scene was going to include my employment at a bank. Therefore I chose to do three slides which showed how I got employed. In total it took me around 30 minutes to do the whole assignment. I definitely enjoyed it since every single item in the comic strip was chosen by me, rather it being randomized. It allowed me to use my creativity (or tried to use my creativity) to complete the assignment.

The title is Employed (If it doesn't work, I also posted a screenshot below).




1 comment:

  1. Bitstrips is great! I remember when it used to be a really big deal on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete